Number of Tracks
EQ and Compression
Levels and Panning
Basic Pitch Correction
Advanced Pitch Correction
$5 per track
$5 per track
File Submission Specifications
• Minimum resolution is 16 bit / 44.1 KHz (24 or 32 bit preferred)
• Sample Rates of up to 96 KHz are accepted
• Export audio-files as Wav or AIFF
• Don't record too hot. Leave around 12 dBFS headroom
• Export all virtual instruments as audio-files
(according to the audio specifications)
• Export each track as a single region from bar 1 (1_1_1_1)
Audio-files must be exported at a uniform bit-rate and sample-rate, otherwise a $5 charge for each conversion will be applied.
Place All Audio-files into a single ZIP File Before Uploading !!
Upload your files for us to Mix and Master
So what are the Advantages and Benefits ?
You get to record in your own time...No Clock, No Pressure
Your Recording is Mixed and Mastered in an Acoustically Treated environment and Referenced through Hi-End Monitoring, for Greater Accuracy
The audio is processed through Pristine, High Resolution Solid State Logic Converters and mixed through SSL Super-Analogue channels.
Mixed and Mastered by an Expienced Audio Engineer, so You can Focus on Your Performance
• Upload has a 2Gb Limit
• If upload excedes 2Gb, Split the upload into multiple ZIp Files under 2Gb
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED ON UPLOAD PAGE
• Recipient's Email: email@example.com
• Your Email
Message Box (click [+] to add message)
• Song(s) Name
• Song(s) Tempo in bpm
• Song(s) Key